Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tried some knots today:)












Not sure if I ever mentioned, but Cassidy has
mostly large sisterlocks with mediums around
her face. I love the small and tiny ones, but they
are more fragile and high maintenance for
a toddler and I really think for Cass, her rounded
face and just loving the look of locks themselves,
this was the best choice for us. Lots of the girls
in the salon have the smalls and they look awesome,
but my favorite are Cassidy's.......cause I am a bit
partial being her mama and all :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You are getting those skills girl and her hair is coming along nicely. Great job!

Carmennc said...

I think the size of locks she has is perfect. Cass looks like she has thick hair too, so with any size it will be pretty, full, and fluffy. Are you thinking of letting Zoe get Sisterlocks? If so it might be worthwhile to take the class yourself. Let me stop trying to get everyone to become a Sisterlock consultant. I just have a lost of fun doing them, it's very rewarding to help ladies be beautiful and confident.

Titus 2 Thandi said...

For some reason I can't see the bottom picture!Just the border!Loving the knots!

Pam said...

they look so nice!!

hj45uyb4uy45yv3tv3wetfcv5j76 knn7 said...

they are really cute!

JUST Euphoria said...

Hi Cassidy your locks are coming along beautifully, I hope you are enjoying yours as much as I am

Lady Butterfly said...

Looking good girly! These girls are truly precious and so is the love in your heart as a mother to them.
Thank you for allowing the Lord to shine through you.