Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tomrrow Morning!!

So......I am going through in my mind what to pack for her. The obvious, movies and snacks, drinks, lunch, game boy, ipod, her meds, her "ducky" comfort blanket, pillow.. Anything you all can think of??
I can't believe I got the call today to confirm! It seems like we have been waiting forever, and Cassidy is so excited it's all she talks about. I tried to tell her that it isn't going to be real fun to get them in and it's going to take a really long time, and she said, with her hand on her hip as always. "I don't care, cause you won't be brushin my hair no more after I get my locs in" lol.......she is my love. And I have to admit, with all the craziness that has been going on around here lately, I almost think it's going to be relaxing for me to take my books and just have a day to totally relax without the other 5 kids. I am in need of a break too! Oh, my camera!! Can't forget that!!

On another side note, Zoƫ's court this morning went off smooth as could be!!! Thank you Lord!!

Ok experienced mamas, I need any ideas on what to take with me tomorrow! Help!! And wish us luck!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget your camera to take pictures!

Snacks, drinks.

will she need change of clothes for any reason?

Locs2Envy said...

Congratulations to the both of you and best of luck with the session.

Titus 2 Thandi said...

Yes please,don't forget your camera we want lots of pictures, before, during and after!!And maybe the loctitian can take one of you..hint! Hope there'll be stuff to watch that she hasn't seen before to keep her interest! All the best!

Denise said...

SO glad that Zoe's court date went well!!!