Thursday, October 9, 2008

LOC DAY!!

It's 530am.....I am up just finishing getting things together. I am going to get Cassidy up so she gets tired early and maybe I can get her to sleep a lot of the day. Bags are packed...I plan to leave here about 715. Her appt is at 9 but rush hour traffic into Philly is going to be horrible and I have to stop at dunkin donuts of course!
Think of Cassidy today, she is still my little peeps and I want this to go easy for her. I want her to remember today as a special one. Not that she is going to love it, but something she will never regret.
We will be back here with updates tonight!!

2 comments:

Titus 2 Thandi said...

God bless.. She's so precious. I hope it doesn't hurt (i've read where some say getting them done is quite sore)

Hope46 said...

How did it go? Waiting for pictures!:-)