Monday, October 6, 2008

49 hours!!

While I am fully aware this will be the longest day of my life............I can't believe it is only 49 hours away.
I took Cass out of the tub tonight, heavily conditioned hair and brushed through it and she was ouching and so sad even though I was being as gentle as I could. Then she looked up and said, "how many more nites till my locs mama so you don't have to brush my hair no more?" Ahhh, the the feeling of knowing I am doing the right thing. she is excited as am I !! I can't wait to see what she looks like, I can't wait to post pictures for you'all to see her, and most of all I can't wait for her to look in the mirror and get her reaction!!

4 comments:

Titus 2 Thandi said...

I also can't wait!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!

Will they have movies for her to watch while her hair is getting done?

Unknown said...

WOW!!! I have read you rblog from beginning to end and it is GREAT!!! I applaud you, it is a wonderful thing when people odn't see color, we are all equal in God's eye. You have a beautiful family, sisterlocks are great, I have had them for 2 months and I would not change it for the world! Good luck with the installation, i will definatley check back to see the outcome! God bless you and your family.

Titus 2 Thandi said...

Congrats! You know, I'd wanted to name my child Thea...until he came out and we found out it was a boy. Then when she came along, I'd forgotten about it. i'm so happy for you