Wednesday, September 17, 2008

22 Days left to wait! In the meantime.......




I haven't been doing a thing with Cassidy's hair but keeping it clean and when we go out, she wears her diva hat :) I sat down the other night after buying the bradelocz book, to start on Zoe's head. That lasted about 10 mintues and I was DONE. She wouldn't sit still to save her life and I didn't have it in me that night......I have thought about taking her to the beauty school to have them done, but she won't sit there either. She has to learn soon, and there's no time like the present right?

Cassidy's testers are really looking great I think! I don't have a clue what I am looking at, but they seem to be holding up really well and taking shape! Here are some more pictures, 4 washes in and about a month old.













And of course I have to throw in some pictures just because I have the cutest girls ever :)


And, I have gotten a little nuts with looking at loc accessories!! I found two awesome places to buy things! Lonasoriginals.com and lockscrunchie.com. Both have the most unique things are and so sweet and helpful about all my questions!! I love buying from both of them!! Check them out!

3 comments:

CarmenNC said...

Hello Tonia, I did not know you were ordering for your cutie pie. If the Tomoka's Twists are too long send me an email. Also, the some of the sets have glass beads. Her locks will fill out quickly so if they are too long, it won't be too long before they are just right. Thank you so much for your support.

CarmenNC said...

Oh, my mother painted the pictures. They are featured in a slide show in this link http://snipurl.com/3t5s3-carmen Take care!

Titus 2 Thandi said...

I'm reading your blog and crying. Thank you so much for caring and adding to your family. I know the worry that comes with only having 2 kids. To add on to what is already a 'large' brood is amazing.You are now on my prayer list.I can't wait to see how it goes with C's locs.Sadly here in South Africa we don't have that option, but my girl is only 2 anyway. Maybe by the time she's the right age-don't know when that will be- we'll have sisterlocks...Doubt it though!!