Sunday, February 8, 2009

Four months Sisterlocked and getting LONG!



Just a real quick picture I took when I was taking ponytails out of Cassidy's locs because although it's a total mess, it shows how LONG her hair has gotten!!! Tomorrow will be 4 months locked!!!! I should measure them!! Ok.......they are all between 5 and 1/2 to 6 inches long!! We are getting there! I am so excited to be able to use Lona's Creations tie backs, I am itchin for her hair to grow!! lol If you haven't seen her lock ties, check them out, she makes beautiful things, but your hair needs to be long enough to be put all back :) We gave one as a gift to our loctitian and I was so excited to see she was wearing it when we went back in for re tightening!!

3 comments:

Hope46 said...

I love her hair.:-) It is getting so beautiful!

Titus 2 Thandi said...

Yay!! That's great. It's good to see progress.How long are her re-tightenings taking?

Tonia said...

Hey, thanks Ruth and Thandi, they take right about 2 hours, so it isn't bad! She really likes to go. It isn't my favorite part of the city, but I can see the comfort she feels and oh does she get lots of love and attention!!!