Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fall is coming to a close.......





And I have no idea how I am going to get all the pieces of leaves out of Cassidy's hair!!
But it was well worth it :)

Today marks the "fall back" in time, the beginning of Nov....Christmas right around the corner. Finances have been strange to say the least since Terry started his business..and we hit an all time low recently. By the grace of God, we are pulling out and I just know we will be stronger on the other side...The season reminds me of change, and I look forward to lots of wonderful changes here at home in the coming months. All thanks goes to my Savior who carries me through the storms of my life and shows his mercies upon me....and who's love I see in each one of my childrens faces...enjoying His creation, here jumping in the leaves..reminding me they don't need everything, just each other and Him :)

8 comments:

new2locs said...

Just continue to give God all the praise and he will continue to meet all of your needs! I just want to say that your children are so beautiful and I'm glad that you decided to do research and leave Cassidy and Zoe's hair in it's natural state.
God Bless your family!

luvlockd said...

Our God is an awesome God! Only thru Him have I made it thru, and I know He'll do the same for you!

Cassidy's hair is coming along beautifully ;o)

Pam said...

I love this post!! I love the leaves!!! Well... playing in them... we spent about 5 hours cleaning them up this weekend... i don't hate that either really! (i can use the mower and the kids helped with the baggers!) God is so good!!

Hope46 said...

Beautiful pictures! Beautiful children.:-)

Titus 2 Thandi said...

Amen!God will sustain us, especially for the sake of the little ones He has placed in our care.

Courtney Bonaparte said...

she's is just the sweetest thing!!. . .out of all the sisterlock blogs this one is one of my favorites ; ) I hope to start my journey soo too

Pam said...

Thanks for linking up to YOUR gonna miss this!! Feel free to post that adoptiong video too!

CntryMomma said...

Oh well, sometimes ya just gotta let 'em be kids! :o)

LORI