Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Daddy's Thoughts as requested by a friend :)


So I was recently asked what Terry has to say about Cassidy's locs. Let's preface the whole thing by saying that I think I am a pretty typical wife and don't tell him how much everything costs. So his thoughts on the money are skewed a bit, but from what he does know, he says, "It's an investment that will last for years".
He is also a real mans man. As you can see from the very bad picture of him here (he normally doesn't look that rough!!) he is a building contractor and thinks like a guy!! So, I asked him if I could video him talking about Cassidy's hair and he wouldn't do it..but he agreed to tell me what he thinks and allow me to record it :) lol What a dork!

So, he says he likes it a lot. He doesn't understand exactly what they did, but it looks much neater and more organized. "I like how you don't have to spend hours making it look nice for us to leave". He also commented that he likes how she doesn't have to have her hair pulled into tight braids or cornrows all the time. He was always a fan of her afro, and would let her go "Foxy Cleopatera" 24/7 if I didn't have something to do with it :)

In the end, I gather he really likes it. He thinks it is a nice way to encourage her to keep her natural curls....and I love that about him :)

I think she loves him for lots of reasons!

1 comment:

Titus 2 Thandi said...

Thank you so much!It's great to see the other half that has allowed Cassidy to be in your life.Ha ha, afro 24/7!That's great!I remember when I used to always keep my hair neat (ie.in a ponytail or cornrows) hubby would say "You know, I like your hair looking kinda untidy"Now that it isn't looking as 'smooth' i'm great he always had those sentiments!