Monday, September 1, 2008

3 DAYS LEFT TO WAIT!!!




Just did our second shampoo and took the last of the tester locs pictures. We've been sporting a fro the last week and a half because I am trying not to mess with the locs to much or add product that might make them start to slip...
I can't tell you how exciting it is for me! Cass keeps asking how many more days till Friday mom?? Her big sister's gave her a "make-over" while they were playing make-up so I wanted to share that one also:)
Here are the testers now.......

5 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so cute.

Carmennc said...

The testers did great. Good luck to both of you. Sisterlocks really have allowed me to enjoy my natural hair. I always say that I wish I would have known about them sooner.

Black Doll said...

Your baby is so pretty. I think you've made an excellent choice and her hair will hang. I can tell you love her with all the love in your soul. She is lucky to have you.

Anonymous said...

They are looking good!

Vixen said...

Today's the day!!! I'm excited for you both!! Be sure to post pictures as soon as you can!