Monday, September 14, 2009

CASSIDY'S FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!














I don't know about you, but I can't stand it!! I just cried and cried. Not only because she is getting so big so fast, but I am handing her over to someone else for part of the day, and because I miss her so much when she isn't here. All that said, she got the most WONDERFUL K teacher, I just LOVE her. Great diversity in Cassidy's class and most importantly, Cass loves it SOOOOO much!!!!!!!
BTW, we were in the store, and she picked out all the sperates for this outfit and brought them to me and says I like this mom. Wow, She did pretty darn good!! I thought she looked adorable :)
Mama's baby growing up.
There is one other brown sugar baby girl in her class, and I saw her mom at Back to school night and guess what?????? The mom has SISTERLOCKS!! I didn't get a chance to meet her or talk to her, but I am sure she will see Cass at some point and notice they both have them :)

3 comments:

new2locs said...

Wow she looks so cute & adorable! And she picked out her own outfit? You go Cass!!!! I'm glad she likes school.

Gretchen said...

Congratulations on her first day of school! What a lovely little young lady!

Jhavia said...

She is beyond adorable! Already I love this blog. I will be following it.
I plan on adopting once I finish college, so I would love for you to share your experience. I will look at older posts and see what I can find.