Friday, September 4, 2009

Cassidy is finally registered for Kindergarten!!!




















Aunt Cole cole


















Zoe in her tutu



















Nope Zoe won't keep a shirt one, here with mimi





































Wow, that took me forever, and I am still not comfortable with it after so many years of homeschooling and it seems I only have one homeschooled child now from having many and homeschooling for 10 years!!

But, with the upcoming surgery, and I know she is going to love it, it is so short, less than 3 hours a day, I am doing it,

And MiMi made her first day of school dress that she would like to model for all of you :)


1 comment:

Pam said...

hope kindergarten goes well for her! jadon is doing great! and her is there all day!! i know she will do well!!