Sunday, August 23, 2009

**THREE** Great Danes????


I know I am crazy, but my husband must be a saint. First is our girl Bree who is 16 months and her color is referred to as seal, which is not a real color for great danes, but we think she is beautiful!!) she is 101 pounds.

Kobe is our little boy who is 6 months old and a brat like crazy!! He acts like a 3 yr old little boy!! But he is Cassidy's favorite and he loves her more than anyone in the house :) He is white with black markings and 75 pounds.
He was just altered last week poor guy :(

Then, we just got Reggie :) Oh can I tell you what a love he is!!!!! All of our danes are rescues and Regg came from a wealthy home in NJ where the family has another home in another state and they were leaving him home alone A LOT with just a dog sitter to come. He had seperation anxiety so bad that they knew he wasn't happy there. they had bought him from a breeder in Oaklahoma as a puppy, so I know he wasn't abused, just not loved on enough and not enough attention.
that said, he is FAT. Not than I'm not, but this dog is HUGE. I just about passed out when I saw out big he was. Not that I wasn't expecting a full grown male great dane, but over weight big time. He is at least 200 pounds. guess he just ate and laid on the sofa? We have a vet appt on Thursday to see what is really going on. Reggie is 3 and the Brindle colored one.

Anyway, here they are!!






























3 comments:

Earth Mother Guidance said...

I want a great dane, but we don't have a fence. :(

Hope46 said...

As long as all of you have enough room, it's all good!:-)
I hope Reggie brings you joy for many years.:-)

Deborah Ann said...

Your dogs are adorable! We have an English Springer Spaniel, and man, there's hair all over the place!

You are invited to follow my blog:

www.heavenlyhumor.blogspot.com

Even God likes to laugh!