Friday, July 24, 2009

US Lately :)











Terry has been working hard both jobs, for himself during the day and for the company at night where we are getting benefits and all. So we don't see him much and honestly, it seems no matter how hard he hits it, we can't seem to get behind the eight ball. Can't get caught up on bills:(

Summer isn't real exciting cause going places and all costs money, but the kids are doing projects in the house, the boys are working with Terry, working out on their body building stuff, and hanging out with friends and girl friends.

Cassidy is doing SO awesome with the bathroom thing! She has been dry 90% of the time and a lot of times even at night the last few nights!! Pop-pop owes her a dinner out and she hasn't forgotten it either :)

Zoe is in her bratty stage. If she isn't attached to me or VERY engaged in something very entertaining, she is yellin and screamin. Her verbal skills are real slow coming, she knows more signs than words, but she is frustrated I am sure. However, she has been rippin off her diaper and running to the potty a few times a day without warning!! We weren't even thinking about potty training her yet, but she is proving to be ready!!

My last baby :(

As for me, finally got to the dr and had some routine bloodwork and stuff done. He had to add another blood pressure medication to keep that down and something came back on the test with my liver. So I went for an ultrasound of that and it turns out it's fat. Yep, I even have a fat liver! so back for more bloodwork, fasting this time for cholesterol and all that. So those came back yucky. I have to lose weight and get my choleserol and tryglcerides under control and soon. I am sure I will be going for more testing because the numbers were pretty high.

Presleigh made her first batch of Chicken and Dumplings today under my supervison and she did awesome!! Guess she is next in the family line to learn the way :)

Teenagers making me a little nuts. Richard shot the huge back window out of my van with a B gun the other day, so that was fun, and he had to work with dad to pay for it too!!

I have a goal of as close to a gallon of water a day as possible, so I am running to you know where every 3 minutes!

Gotta Run!!




3 comments:

Hope46 said...

I loved all the pics.:-)

new2locs said...

Tonya,
Just a lil inspiration for you on the hpb thing. I'm going thru the same thing, all of the blood work & dr's threatening to add more meds due to high cholesterol. I am, as you, working on eating better & getting the weight down. Girl you can do it!!! It has taken me a little over a year to get 30 lbs off & I'm still working at it. So far the dr's have taken me off of one med & I'm working on getting off of the rest. I was on three total. Give it to GOD & he'll work it out for you.
The kids look great!!!
Be Blessed

Pam said...

catching up on you girl! you sound so much like me. i feel your heart in this post, and the one about the hair too. sorry about the health issues you are having, i don't think i have any going on, but then again i haven't been to the dr in almost 2 years (i do have an appt in september for a check up though) the weight is a contstant burden though, man how does this happen and why can't i make it stop!!?! i love the pictuers, love how the locs are doing! glad you got away for a litttle while this summer. hope payment came in for that job. i mean i pray that payment comes in for that job. be blessed!!