Saturday, April 11, 2009

6 months!!!

I can't believe I missed the coincidence, but Cassidy had her retightening on the 9th of April which was her 6 month Locversary!! Can it be already? So I went back in the archives and wow, so much has changed with her locks!! First off the growth is awesome, the way the pictures show the locs going from a pattern to an actual lock is amazing. Denise said she was pretty much set now, meaning they have taken form and officially locs now!! Most have buds on the ends, just the very front are taking longer to bud. We don't have to band her to wash or take any of the other precautions to prevent slippage any longer either!!

Such an accomplishment! I couldn't be more pleased and she LOVES her hair also. She is proud of it, as well she should be :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is totally awesome!

MsCoachBee said...

I just had my 2 year anniversay with my locks....gotta take new pics. Your family is beautiful. I am so jealous. God bless you beautiful lady and all your babies too :0)...watch out I am following you