Wednesday, March 11, 2009

You have GOT to meet this mama!

So if you look to the right, you see a button with words that say, "Your gonna miss this". That is the link to Pam's Blog..
Well, if you go visit her, promise you will come back and visit us cause her blog is much "cooler" than mine!! haha
She always has fun stuff going on, but outside of her creative awesomeness, she reminds me a little of myself.....wears her heart on her sleave. Something I admire, here I am, take it or leave it. She is mama, bio and adoptive (trans-racial like me) and a woman after God's heart.

And......if you like cool games and giveaways, she is doing some cool stuff this week!! All ya do is comment on her post and she picks someone and sends them things like a cookbook, a coffee mug and coffee etc. Fun, honest, real and loving mama over there. Check her out :)

1 comment:

Pam said...

WHOO HOO!!! Thanks for writing about it!! and all the nice things you said about me! you are the best!!