Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Back to the HAIR!! Almost 3 months locked!!

January 9th will be our 3 month locersary! And I have to say that I know from reading blogs and talking to lots of other ladies with locs that the first months can be a real difficult adjustment time...for us, it has been PURE BLISS!!!! We love love love them!!
Never one moment regret! I just hope and pray that all this continues as it continues to grow longer and longer :)

Here are some pictures of the last 2 weeks!












All 6 of the kids, Cass in the red making funny faces :)












On Santa's lap at a Christmas Party












Napping with Bree












Mama's girls!!












Tree decorating :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You famaily is adorable. Cass's hair is really growing and she seems so happy. You are doing great with her hair so keep up the great work!!

Happy Holidays!!

Titus 2 Thandi said...

Have a blessed festive season!

Pam said...

Merry Christmas!!

Hope46 said...

Her hair is looking so cute! I just love it.:-)
Merry Christmas!

Carmennc said...

I haven't stopped by in so long. I have a lot to read. Cassidy and Bree napping, that's a priceless picture.