Sunday, November 16, 2008

We've been tagged!! Hope I do this right!

Here are the rules:1. Link to the person that tagged you.....
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself that have not been shared already
4.Tag 6 others.
We've been tagged by... http://divalareine.blogspot.com/

Six things about us that haven't been shared already...

1. Cassidy's favorite thing to eat is candy. Chocolate especially.
2. Cassidy was a VERY chunky baby, but now is a slimmed out toddler :)
3. Zoe has 14 biological half siblings! We love having a relationship with some of her sisters:)
4. Zoe is SUPER tall for her age. She is only 2 and is 38 inches tall.
5. We love to vacation at Walt Disney World. Cassidy has been to see Micky, now it's Zoe's turn!
6. We are self employed. Dad is a building contractor/carpenter.

Ok, now I have to tag people, so I am going to have Cassidy pick from our followers who to tag!

4 comments:

Titus 2 Thandi said...

Hmm..no comment!! ha ha.Hope you're all well and that the economic crisis won't affect you all too badly.

Denise said...

Thanks for tagging me! I did it today (but I didn't follow the rules! LOL).

I can't believe how tall Zoe is! I had to measure Ian for comparrison's sake, and he's just over 35" tall.

Denise said...

About the dumpster: I close my eyes and dream about opening a window and just throwing all of the clutter in this house out to the waiting dumpster below!

Apparently, I'm the only one in this house who shares that particular vision. ;)

Ian is exactly two months younger than Zoe. He was two on August 6th!

CheLouissaint said...

Zoe's going to be a model! LOL I was a chunky baby I weighed 12 lbs at birth, now I can't gain and keep weight no matter how hard I try. I love that Cassidy has locks and you're teaching them to love the curls God gave them. Love it love it love it!!!!